Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lead India Lead




The new face of LEAD INDIA (An Initiative by Times of India) is announce yesterday night, Its R K Mishra.For me i have voted for both the finalist Nanavati and R K Mishra.For me all the participant in this Lead India Programm is a winner.
The very first time, when i saw the promo of lead india (A small boy trying to remove the fallen tree on the road ) suddenly the tears came out of my eyes and started feeling hey if this small boy can do this why not we can?
And My favourite Missile Man Ex President Mr A P J Abdul Kalam was there to award the Prize tot he winner R K Mishra.For me and other True Indians winners are R K MIshra, Devang Nanavati, Sanjiv Kaura, Soumya Mishra, Ujjwal Banerjee and all Indian who contributes for this India in any matter whether they got any prize for this or not ...
Thanks a tonn to Times of India for organising an event like this which will motivate our youth a lot as it did to me :))


Keep it Up India

Please check the more snapshot of Lead India Lead click

Enjoy..........








No comments: